Westmonster has been launched and Nosemonkey has the gentillesse to tip his hat to yours truly. He says that we are "entertaining".

We have nothing to do with Westmonster. But we like the name. We are also for sale, if you're interested.

Meanwhile, Reflections on cognitive interdependencies in policy making (why-oh-why didn't we think of that?) sees "this blog as one of the best examples of the cyberspace part of this [EU] ecosystem " [link]

Jon Worth says we're "amusing". Then he says we're "patchy".

Jon Worth is a communications consultant. Clearly of the highest calibre.

A fawning, poo-stained-nose piece from Brussels Comment describes us variously as "irreverent", "humorous", "great stuff" and asks the very pertinent "how can you not love Berlaymonster"?

... how indeed?

3 comments

  1. Jon Worth // 10:02 PM  

    It's patchy because the posts are too infrequent... Write more!

  2. quarsan // 11:08 AM  

    Ye Gods. That Lobbyeu blog is making my brain bleed. It's so horribly written that I had to take a good look around it before coming to the awful truth; it's not a piss take.

    Normally I advocate free speech, but this guy should be shot.

  3. MKWM // 8:51 PM  

    I brought some work home so I can't possibly take the time to go through all those links right now (besides, I'll take Q's word for it, no brain bleeding for me, thanks).

    How indeed... So there, just because you're worth it, BM, whoever you may be:

    "I just called ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ to say I love you, ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ I just called to say how much I care, I do ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ I just called ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ to say I love you ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ And I mean it from the bottom of my heart".